I was using Eclipse, with a Tomcat Java project, and every time I tried to start the server, I immediately jumped into debug mode, and the issue was:
JdbcOdbcDriver.finalize() line: not available
Google was no help.
I previously thought that this was the answer. I was wrong.
Somehow, the .metadata folder was buggered up and corrupted. I exited Eclipse. Then I went to the Eclipse workspace and copied the .metadata folder to my desktop to have a safe copy, then I deleted it in the workspace.
I re-started Eclipse. There were no projects. I imported them back in using Import > File System.
I had to fix the Build Path under the project properties and under the Window > Preferences, I had to reset the Tomcat Home. Voila, got rid of this super annoying problem.
That was the cause of the problem. Hope this helps someone.