All Things Techie With Huge, Unstructured, Intuitive Leaps

How To Run An ICO And Be Disruptive



I get invitations to participate in ICOs every day. Mostly I get asked if I want to buy crypto tokens. But I do get a lot of requests to join as an advisor or  to create the coins.  I reject > 99% of the requests? Why? Because most people conducting ICOs do not understand disruption and the awesome power of tokenization. And they do not understand that tokenization and conventional economics and commercial activity are immiscible.  Tokenizing something has to be disruptive. If you are trying to tokenize existing processes, you will fail. You have to totally disrupt them.  If you are trying to tokenize something completely different, you are on the right track.  If you are trying to break existing patterns and processes with tokenization, you are on the right track. If you are trying to change paradigms with tokenization, you are on the right track.  If you are trying to solve VERY challenging problems in unconventional ways, you are on the right track. The very last question that you should answer is this: Am I disrupting at the right level? For example, if you are trying to disrupt the buying and selling of widgets, perhaps you are at the wrong level. You should be trying to disrupt the widget industry.   My two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment