All Things Techie With Huge, Unstructured, Intuitive Leaps

Reporting Abuse for Traffic Faking


In a previous post, I told you that I was sick of the scum bags (or is it scumbags) doing Black Hat SEO  traffic faking on my blogs.  I did report blogsrating.pw to the .PW registrar and this was the response that I got:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

If you believe that the domain name "Blogsrating.pw" is involved in fraudulent activities, then we request you to provide us with evidence supporting the same.

You may provide the necessary evidence to us or could directly provide the same to the Registrar of the domain name.

Feel free to contact us, in case of further queries.

Regards,
Abuse Mitigation Team
.PW Registry


So you see, it is up to me to police the internet.  I may do a write-up and send it back, but right now I haven't got time.

But I do have time to add some more scum bag domain names to the traffic fakers list:

vampirestat.com
adsensewatchdog.com
kmzackblogger.blogspot.com
r-e-f-e-r-e-r.com

The adsensewatchdog.com is using a Google trademark so I think that I will report that one.  I will let you know what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment