All Things Techie With Huge, Unstructured, Intuitive Leaps

Start-up Web Presence - LaunchRock.com

Saw ten excellent tech start-ups last week. When I went to check out their websites, a couple of them were using LaunchRock.com. It enables you to get a start-up web presence fast.

If you are wondering how to get a website up quickly to build a mailing list and such, LaunchRock.com is the ticket. Their tagline is: "Set up a "Launching Soon" page in minutes. Collect interest, increase in sharing and build your audience." I think that it is a hell of a platform.

Disclaimer: As per usual, I am in no way affiliated with LaunchRock, and I have no connection to them. I didn't receive any kind of consideration for this posting, and they are unaware that I am doing it. This is just my opinion that they are a valuable product and a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment